Tuesday, January 14, 2014

11 ?'s Answered by Yours Truly

Chelsey asked, so I answered.

1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person.

Birds are creepy. I love dogs, but I’m secretly a cat person. I love most animals J

2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?

This is a difficult one. I don't have just ONE favorite food, and I don't think I ever did. I like all food, I eat everything and that gets me into trouble.

3. What is your favorite hobby?

Baking. I love baking and I'm damn good.

4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?

Ick, I hate this question! I like vacationing, not moving.

5. Are you a winter or summer person?

Summer. I need the pool, a cocktail, and sexy towel boy ;) I’m from the desert, I’m deathly allergic to temps below 70.

6. What makes you happy?

My daughter. Her laugh, smile, voice, dance moves… I love all things Kenzie :)

7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?

Hummm, I don't know about anything weird. But, I'm asked really stupid questions all the time.

8. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?

No idea. Elves? Because they'd make me toys?

9. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?

I would obviously take a picture with it and put it on IG, with the caption “Honey badger done gave its last shit.” But really? I’d probably cry if someone put a REAL stuffed animal on my lap L

10. What was your first job?

Jamba Juice! Smoothie master, yo.

11. What is your favorite utensil?

THIS. THIS IS THE WEIRDEST QUESTION I'VE EVER BEEN ASKED ;) I guess I'd say a knife, a big and very sharp knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment